Ownership Of The Site
All pages within this Site and any material made available for download are owned or licensed by the Company. The Site is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The Contents of the Site, including without limitation the files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through this Site (“Content”) may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved by Company, including the provision of services or products to Company, or in connection with a business relationship with Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including; images, text, page layout, or form) of Company without our express written consent.
Access to Site; Indemnification
In the event access to the Site or a portion thereof is limited requiring a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”), you agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by Company. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party. You agree that you are fully responsible for all activity occurring under your user ID. Your access to the Site may be revoked by Company at any time with or without cause. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) against or incurred by Company arising out of your use or access of the Site, or access by anyone accessing the Site using your user ID and password.
Accuracy and Integrity of Information
Although Company attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Company so that it can be corrected. Info Medical Advice Disclaimer The content of the Site, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified health care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site, whether provided by Company, its content providers, its clients, visitors to the Site or others, is solely at your own risk.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
The content of the Site, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified health care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site, whether provided by Company, its content providers, its clients, visitors to the Site or others, is solely at your own risk.
General Warranty Disclaimer Company
does not warrant that access to or use of the Site will be interrupted or error-free or that defects in the Site will be corrected. This Site, including any content or information contained within it or any Site-related services, is provided "as is," with all faults, with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality of information, quiet enjoyment, and title/non-infringement. Company specifically disclaims all liability for errors or omissions in, or the misuse or misinterpretation of, any information obtained through the Site. Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information obtained through the Site.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site, site-related services, and linked websites. Company does not warrant that files available for download will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other destructive programming. You are responsible for implementing procedures sufficient to satisfy your needs for a data back up and security. You agree that Company shall not be liable for any cost or damage or damage arising directly or indirectly from any such code. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and of the Internet.
Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site
Company and any third parties mentioned on this Site are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special exemplary, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data, or business interruption) arising out of or relating in any way to the Site, Site-related services, content or information contained within the Site, and/or any linked website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site, Site-related services, and/or linked websites is to stop using the Site and/or those services
Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-Company site, please understand that it is independent from Company, and that Company has no control over the Content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Company website does not mean that Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the Content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
This section describes how we use and share personal information collected through this Site. Our Site also contains links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Company. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information.
Information You Provide To Us. You can provide information to us on our Site through various means, such as contacting us through our Site, filling out feedback forms, paying your hospital bills online or purchasing products online from our gift store. Depending on which feature you are using, you may be asked provide personal information such as, name, address, telephone number, email address, credit or debit card information, bank account information, etc.
No Information From Children Under Age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us via this Site.
Information We Collect Automatically. We collect certain information automatically as you use our Site, such as IP address, browser type, computer or device type, the website from where you navigated to our Site, and the pages on our Site that you view.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and other tracking technology, to optimize the performance of our website and other digital properties such as social media sites, email campaigns, and online advertising.
Cookies, beacons, tags, log files and other technologies may be used to collect information about visitors to our website, use of our online services, and interactions with our email campaigns, advertisements and other marketing content. Collected information may include, but not be limited to, computer / mobile browser type, computer / mobile operating system and IP address. This data may be merged with your online interactions – pages viewed, links clicked, or content viewed. This information, and the analyses performed after collection, helps us to provide for a more customized and personalized experience for you and future visitors.
How We Use And Share Your Information
- To Provide Products, Services, and Information. We collect personal information from you so that we can provide products and services that you purchase using the Site, and information that you request from us. We use your personal information to contact you about your orders, process credit card / debit card transactions, and ship products to you. We may provide information to third party service providers that help us bring you the services we offer. For example, we use third parties to help host and maintain our Site, and to process payments.
- Communications from Us. We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information, including your email address, when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will use the information to contact you about products, services and information and to provide relevant advertising to you. We will not sell your personally identifiable information, but we may provide your email address to third parties who will contact you about our products and services or whose products or services would be of interest to you.
- Legal Requests or Requirements and to Prevent Harm. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control. If the ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes or we otherwise transfer assets relating to our business or the Site to a third party, such as by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer or sell your personal information to the new owner. In such a case, unless permitted otherwise by applicable law, your information would remain subject to the promises made in the applicable privacy statement unless you agree differently.