CNY AIM was created to help providers in the communities that we service come together to participate in new payment models that reward providers that work together to coordinate patient care for the purpose of improving the “value” of healthcare (where value is defined as the relationship between quality, cost, access, and the patient experience). Of course, providers have always worked together to provide high quality care long before clinically integrated networks existed.
So, what is different now? Under these new value-based payment models, if we are successful, our high value network of participants could benefit from growth in market share and/or additional payments from earned shared savings.
CNY AIM will sponsor programs that emphasize efficiency and accountability. There programs are designed to be “people centered”. The goal is to:
- Advance quality efficiencies and care coordination across our continuum
- Improve care coordination across our continuum.
- Create common guidelines.
- Share Data efficiently.
- Increase performance improvement.
CNY AIM will Bring Together Collaborating Providers that are Dedicated to:
- Improving the health and satisfaction of our patients
- Improving the quality of care available in our region’s communities
- Promoting the efficient use of health care resources in our delivery systems
Where are we Headed?
CNY AIM will be the premier physician-led, patient-centered, clinically integrated delivery system in the Northeast.
Our Core Beliefs
We are an integrated, physician-led and transparent organization dedicated to clinical quality improvement. We heal with reverence and practice good stewardship to the communities and populations that we serve. We will deliver excellent service, preserving the trust of our patients. CNY AIM will deliver accountable, integrated, medicine.